Designation: Business Development Executive (BDE)
Job Location: Pune
Experience Required: 1-3 Years in FMCG
Qualification Required: MBA
- Implement marketing and advertising campaigns, preparing marketing strategies and sales plans, planning and organising promotional presentations.
- Tracks sales and costs by analysing and entering sales, expense, and new business data.
- Stock Inventory; placing orders; verifying receipt.
- Supports office staff by providing sales data, market trends, forecasts, account analysis, new product information; relaying patient services requests.
- Experience in trade marketing and retail client management.
- Able to benchmark and understand market best practices.
- Communicate with suppliers in regards to new orders, forecast and marketing programs.
- Self-motivated with strong leadership and team player skills.
- Knowledge of FMCG industry preferred.
- Excellent organization and management skills.
- Good communication skills
- Required proficiency with desktop applications. MS-CIT preferred.
- Ability to work in a fast pace environment with limited resources & desire to learn and grow in position.
Interested candidates please mail resumes with below details :
Expected CTC :
Notice Period :
Mail resume at firstname.lastname@example.org
And Mention the “Job | Business Development Executive (BDE) | FMCG | Pune” in subject